Click Register Now Button to Register
The cost of full registration includes all official program events: Keynote Speakers, Concurrent Sessions, Poster Session, Conference Materials and Catering; and the special events – Vancouver Excursion, Welcome Reception, A Taste of Canada Dinner, and Gala Banquet.
Registration fees are in Canadian dollars, and are subject to but do not include 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST). For your convenience, we have included a currency converter link . Please note, currency exchange rates will be determined by your financial institution.
Early Bird Fees
(until 1 May )
( 2 May– 3 July)
(10 – 14 July )
STTI Member: The member fee applies to active STTI members who have paid membership dues at the time of registration and covering the conference time period. Membership status may be confirmed at registration check-in. Inactive STTI members may register for the conference at non-member rates.
Non-Member: Non-members of STTI may register for the conference at non-member rates.
Tickets for Accompanying Persons
|Accompanying Person Package (includes all Special Events: Vancouver Excursion, Welcome Reception, A Taste of Canada Dinner and Gala Banquet)||$300|
Registration Terms and Procedures:
Payment of Fees
- Online payment can be made via the secure registration form with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Payment by Cheque – All cheques must be made out to “Xi Eta-at-Large Chapter 2017 c/o UBC Conferences & Accommodation”. Mailed payments must be postmarked by the applicable registration deadline to qualify for discounted fees. Send the cheque to the Xi Eta-at-Large Chapter 2017 Registration Secretariat, c/o UBC Conferences & Accommodation, 5961 Student Union Boulevard, Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 2C9. Payment by cheques will not be accepted after 30 May 2017.
- Payment by Wire Transfer – Contact the Registration Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-604-822-1050. The Secretariat will issue you the wire transfer banking information. Please note that a processing fee of CAD $8.50 applies for all wire transfer payments. Wire transfer payments can only be accepted on first time payments. All other payments must be made by credit card. Payment by Wire Transfer will not be accepted after 30 May 2017.
- Onsite payments can be paid by Canadian currency, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Cheque payment will not be accepted for on-site registration.
Confirmation – Your registration and payment will be confirmed by an automatic email.
- All cancellations must be received in writing (electronically or via post).
- The cancellation of a prepaid registration received in writing on or before 11 May 2017 will be refunded, minus a CAD $100 administration fee.
- The cancellation of a prepaid registration received either via email or post on or between 12 May – 8 June 2017 will be refunded at 50 percent of the registration fee minus a CAD $100 administration fee.
- No registration refunds will be issued for cancellations that are received or postmarked on or after 9 June 2017.
- If a cancellation request is received or postmarked on or after 9 June 2017 for a registration that was not prepaid, an invoice will be issued for the full registration fee.
For inquiries about your registration, please contact the International Nursing Research and Leadership Conference Registration Secretariat at email@example.com or by phone 604-822-1050.